Monday, February 17, 2014

Loveland CO High School Senior Portrait Photography

The makeup artist, Tara Schaeffer, and I teamed up again for another senior model shoot yesterday to promote our senior portrait photography services.

Meet McKenzie

Stunning.

She's a freshman at Loveland High School and is honestly one of the prettiest girls I've ever met. Super funny, easy to talk to, and down to earth. She's a cheerleader both at Loveland High and Rocky Mountain Cheer and Dance Company so she showed me a few moves that I always wished I had when I was a cheerleader myself.  Hah

All of us planned to do the studio first then go outdoors to shoot during the golden hours.  I personally was elated to finally have a warm day in the 50s.  Literally 10 minutes before makeup started, the wind started to pick up.  Ugh!  Gotta love that fickle Colorado weather!  I secretly prayed that it would die down as we were getting ready.  McKenzie and her mom, Nicola, brought over great outfits to work with and we even picked out 4-5 different ones for the shoot.  The studio shoot was awesome.







To no avail, the wind didn't go away. But I insisted (sorry ladies) that we still try outdoors.  :)  So Tara and I picked out one warm outfit for McKenzie to catch the glowing sun.  The wind was so strong and everything was muddy and slippery. Despite getting whipped around by the wind and getting her feet sunken in through the mud,  McKenzie was a trooper. We called it a wrap in about 15 min (maybe a little longer).  She looked stunning with everything glowing in the background just as I'd hoped for.







Absolutely S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.

When we got back and we resumed the studio shoot with one more outfit change.





McKenzie that was so much fun! I'm glad that we got to work together!

Class of 2015. Book now to reserve your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment