Thursday, February 6, 2014

Loveland CO Business Corporate Portrait Headshot Photography

Why hire a professional photographer to do your business corporate headshot?

My friend, Dan, allowed me to share his previous headshot of him done by someone else:



And these are mine from last night:








The previous one was done professionally and it's not bad.  But I think the biggest difference between the two is that you can see his personality in the images I took of him.  Dan and I spent a significant amount of time during the shoot looking for his best angle/lighting and poses that convey him (his professionalism, confidence, friendliness, and trustworthiness).  As I mentioned in my previous post, these are essential in headshots.  Taking the pictures was the fast part!  Culling through the images from the shoot and narrowing them down to the very best ones is where the real time is invested.  Spending more time on editing the selected images to make them the most appealing they can be is the key.

Thanks Dan for letting me share! For more headshots, check out http://www.lovelandphotography.net/#/page/4ee9/headshots/



No comments:

Post a Comment