Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Loveland CO Business Corporate Headshot and Senior Portrait Photography

I wasn't sure if the guys I know would be as willing to help me out with the business headshot portfolio.  I knew it requires a lot and I personally would shy away from doing one myself...but thank GOD I have great friends.  Haha! Our worship pastor and a friend, Josh, was such a great sport and he even wore a tie for me!

Your continued support is greatly appreciated and please help me spread the word about our high school senior portrait and business headshot services. Thanks!













So Amber, his wife (yes, he's married), told me that he was jokingly practicing his zoolander pose the night before the shoot.  And of course, I had to capture them.  LOL! Thank you again!!! That was so much fun. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment