Saturday, February 22, 2014

Loveland CO Business Corporate Executive Headshot Photography

Yesterday, I had the privilege of meeting Tom in my studio for his business corporate headshot.  He was very friendly, easy to talk to, charismatic, and kind.  When we spoke a couple nights before the shoot, he explained that he recently learned how important business headshots were in the corporate world with the increasing importance of social media, i.e. www.linkedin.com.  Funny I just mentioned this in my previous post. I really enjoyed his enthusiasm and boy, was I glad he came prepared with different suits, shirts, ties, belt, cuff links, etc all dry-cleaned (except for the accessories of course)! We took time finding the best angle/pose/lighting.  Then I took some more time in postprocessing, choosing only the best images and editing them. And because of the time crunch, I made sure Tom got all of his images within 24 hours.










I love this last image of Tom.  Definitely my favorite. Thank you Tom for choosing Shoebox Stories Photography.

If you know anyone who needs any business, corporate, executive headshot, please be sure to send them our way.  Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment