Thursday, February 13, 2014

Loveland CO Business Corporate Headshot Photography

Another fun day of headshot photo shoot. I got to work with this gorgeous lady, Amber.  She is one of the funniest people I know.  Today during the shoot, she admitted that she "hated" taking pictures.  Let's face it.  Girls have it hard regardless of how beautiful they are. I too am very camera shy and critical of the way I look in photos.  But I am working on changing that.  Time is too precious and we're not getting any younger, right? Haha all jokes aside... Amber, I hope you love these photos as much as I do.  You're so gorgeous both inside and out and I hope I did justice to portray that about you. Thanks for trusting me. :)











For higher quality images, be sure to visit my headshot portfolio on my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment