Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Loveland CO Business Corporate Executive Headshot Photography

Wow. Today's shoot was whole lot of fun.  It was probably because Bryan was so much fun to hang out with.  And there were moments where we couldn't stop laughing because some of the headshot poses I was making him do he said felt too awkward for him.  And I can totally see it in his face. Hahaha ;)  Posing for a photo shoot is definitely not easy (unless you were formally trained as a model). And it's even harder to look natural in them.  But after just a few tries, Bryan looked like he'd been doing this for a while and making a living being a model.  I mean, right?  My favorite part was watching Bryan being pleasantly surprised by how good those poses looked when I showed him few images from back of my camera. It was definitely team work and we were able to convey Bryan at his best. 















No comments:

Post a Comment