Thursday, April 3, 2014

Loveland Fort Collins High School Senior Portrait Photography

I couldn't be happier about the model shoot I had with one of the most talented hair/makeup artist, Jeni Moody from Just Teazing Hair in Fort Collins, and beautiful Morgan from Loveland High School Class of 2016.  Jeni started the makeup and hair about an hour before the shoot and stayed with us on location to help fix wind blown hair, change up the lipstick colors and the hair with the wardrobe change, and even assist me with the reflector. :D We came back to the studio for the prom shoot and Jeni put an oomph to Morgan's makeup/hair.  Jeni was so amazing to work with and girls be sure to call her for your prom hair/makeup.

Morgan Morgan Morgan!  So adorable, soft spoken, easy going, and G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. I was obsessed with these photos I stayed up all night and spent the whole day today editing them.  LOL Thank you all for allowing me to work with you gals and I really couldn't be happier!

Class of 2015: The senior photo session season is soon approaching. For a limited time, take advantage of this very special opportunity to look like a model for a day! The premier package will start you off with a customized consultation by our make-up artist/hair stylist and photographer (me) to plan out an amazing photo shoot.  They will guide you through wardrobe, hair and make-up changes on location and in the studio for a variety of different shots that will help you look your very best.






























Be sure to follow me on Instagram @shoeboxstories and Jeni @jgmjustteazin

No comments:

Post a Comment