Tuesday, April 8, 2014

High Quality Unforgettable Experience High School Senior Portrait Business Headshot Photography Loveland CO

Today, I got a good laugh when I saw this from a photographer, Jeremy Cowart, Facebook post:

When I do a photo shoot, not only do I use high quality, professional grade equipment, I also spend a significant time editing to make sure my clients look their very best. Getting your picture taken this close up is a vulnerable process (I totally understand) but I don't want it to be the reason why my clients can't enjoy the photos of themselves.  I want them to have this once in a life time experience looking and feeling great, being confident, and loving their images. For all my seniors and headshot clients, I post-process each image, enhancing their beautiful features, i.e. the skin, eyes, hairs, etc. (with a hint of my editing style.) Check out these before and after photos of my model, Elizabeth.


So just because you get a "good deal" or a photographer you know little about has a "better deal," doesn't mean you should automatically book that photographer.  The old adage goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words..."  Make your pictures count and go with quality over just a bargain.  You will thank yourself in the future!

Follow me on Instagram @shoeboxstories

No comments:

Post a Comment