Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Business Corporate Headshot Photographer Loveland Fort Collins Windsor Northern CO

Yesterday, Angie stopped by my studio for a headshot for work. A bit shy in the beginning but I had a blast getting to know her. She is so sweet, funny, and easy to talk to.  By the end of the shoot, it was as if she was reading my mind!

Prior to the shoot during our consultation, Angie asked for a recommendation for a professional hair stylist and I, of course, referred her to Jen Moody from Just Teazin Hair.  To show the difference between the professional hair/makeup and nonprofessional one, here is the "before" picture in Angie's daily work hair/makeup.


And here is my favorite image after hair/makeup before my edit and after my edit


Doesn't she look stunning? Angie is naturally gorgeous but the hair and makeup adds the finishing touch to really make the image stand out. Jen did her magic yet again and I couldn't be happier. :)

Then it was show time and Angie rocked it.  So natural in front of the camera. Half way through the shoot, it was as if she was reading my mind. When I wanted her to turn her face or lean forward, she did it the exactly the way I was thinking it. HAHA One of the easiest shoots ever! Thanks Angie!

As mentioned before, when the shoot is done, I postprocess each image that I choose for all of my headshot and high school senior clients.  I spend a significant time enhancing the features, i.e. skin, eyes, etc. And here is the final product on the right. Angie looks so professional, inviting, personable/approachable, and absolutely gorgeous. If I were her potential client and only knew her from the headshot, I would definitely put her on my safe to call list on a rainy day if I needed help. :)

Book your headshot or high school senior photography session now!

No comments:

Post a Comment