Sunday, March 30, 2014

Joe and Mina get Married Loveland Photography

UPDATE
The decor photos by Zansu Creations is now ready.  They're stunning!!!  Please check out my incredibly talented friend, Susan Lee's, work: http://www.zansucreations.com/2014/04/06/wedding-decoration-photos/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not a wedding photographer (and will never be for personal reasons). But when Joe, my brother-in-law, personally asked me a couple of months ago, I was excited, incredibly scared, and honored. They visited us 3 week ago and we got to do their engagement session here in CO. From all the engagement photos, Joe gravitated immediately towards the silly pose where he's holding Mina upside down (the 2nd to the last one from their engagement session blog).  So I knew for his wedding, I wanted a few of those. ;)  Then we visited LA last week where he got married and got to celebrate one of the most important days with him and the family. We had a wonderful time with our family and I'm actually having Lee family withdrawal. LOL Miss you all and congratulations again to Joe and Mina!











No comments:

Post a Comment