Thursday, March 27, 2014

Couple Engagement Loveland Photography

Got to visit LA for a week for my bro-in-law's wedding. I really didn't realize how much I missed it until I got to see the people dear to my heart, when I couldn't see some due to work/time/no car that broke my heart, felt the warmth of sunny CA, and tasted the food I craved so much. I have to admit I didn't miss the traffic for sure but I did/do miss LA.

While visiting, I got to see one of my closest friends since junior high. Wow, stuff we've been through especially in high school. Makes me chuckle when I reminisce. Driving our Civic and Accord coupe through the hills of La Crescenta. Hehe :) We were so young and thought the world had ended when something didn't go our way. Lol And by the way, how does she get prettier as we age?  Not fair. Sorry I digressed. Haha So back to my dearest friend, Jean.  She got engaged! I couldn't be happier for her and felt so honored when she asked me to take her engagement photos.

Jean, love you so much and you're so gorgeous! Orion, you rock!

















No comments:

Post a Comment