Monday, June 2, 2014

Loveland FOCO High School Senior Portrait Photographer

Jane is now officially a junior at Loveland High School.  Being 5' 9", absolutely stunning, I did expect someone different when I first met her.  But I couldn't have been more wrong.  She is truly down to earth, hilariously goofy, loves kids, and she is a photographer herself along with her older sister who is majoring in photography.  

I have to say I had this image in my head for a while.  Something a bit more serious but subtly emotive, and I just couldn't get it out of my head.  So literally the day before the shoot, I texted Jane if she would be up for some modeling.  Being Jane, she was so sweet and was eager to help. :)

Jane came to my studio and honestly I didn't know what to expect because I never photographed another photographer.  And she's pretty goofy.  No joke, this was our first lighting test shot:


LOL!!! 

Afterwards, I explained what I was envisioning, she nodded and with a smile, she said, "Okay." Then, it was a whirlwind. We wrapped up the shoot in 30 minutes. And she nailed each shot.  Then she was such a good sport, she let my 3 y/o do a photo shoot too (with her own point and shoot camera). HAHAHA She really couldn't have been sweeter.














I really have no other words. Wow. Stunning (I know I keep saying it but she is!). My heart is so happy. Thank you Jane.

And of course, I had to take one smiling photo of Jane for her mommy and daddy :)


For an unforgettable experience, book your senior session with Shoebox Stories Photography 
Class of 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment