Sunday, June 9, 2013

Family, Children, Maternity, and Senior Portrait Photographer in Ft. Collins, Loveland, CO

My very first summer photo shoot in Colorado and I learned my lesson quickly that summer in CO means mosquitoes!  I don't mean the small black ones I've seen in LA where I'm from but I mean these ginormous striped mosquitoes that lands on your sweater covered arm and still sting you mercilessly.  I then found out pretty quickly that I'm severely allergic to these mutated blood sucking bugs.  I got a golf ball size lump on my forehead and my arms are totally red and swollen.  My hubby says that my new perfume is now going to be Deet.  I think I have to agree...

Nonetheless, I had a blast with the Girard family.  We did a family/maternity shoot in Ft Collins as she is expecting her 2nd girl. They were a trooper and never once complained.  Thank you so much for allowing me to a part in this very exciting time for your family!






















No comments:

Post a Comment