Friday, November 2, 2012

Loveland Ft Collins CO Candid Lifestyle Family Photographer

I am so thankful to have such supportive husband and daughter.

To start off, I wouldn't even be where I am if it weren't for my husband.  He was the one who spent countless hours researching and studying the art and technicalities of photography, who insisted and bought our very first DSLR before our daughter was born.  He also purchased 2 boxes worth of text books on photography/lighting (I know this because I had to pack them) and stayed up late reading each one of them regardless of how dry and boring they were.  He also spent a little over a year persistently encouraging (although at times it sounded like nagging) me to start learning how to use our DSLR and to read about photography.  He travels a lot for work and wanted me to take pictures of C in order to document what he was missing.  

That's how it all started.  I fell in love capturing candid moments. I wanted to make sure these images depict and portray the real thing.  And thank God for my little princess who loves looking at herself through my LCD.  Her silliness and unpredictability challenges me everyday to never miss such moments.

I love outdoor shoots because I get to have the freedom of utilizing different spaces and great natural light at certain times of the day.  This led me to scope out a location nearby Loveland the other day with my hubby and my 2 year old daughter.  I'm already in love with Colorado for its beauty.  I mean, I heard about it numerous times but I really can't believe how beautiful it is and how close I am to nature.    So thank you hubby for always believing in me even when I didn't myself and thank you C for being my inspiration.






And here is a photo of C and I that my hubby took.   

Thank you again for all your support and don't forget to check my website, www.shoeboxstoriesphotography.com, and "Like" my Facebook page on www.facebook.com/shoeboxstories.

No comments:

Post a Comment