Monday, June 11, 2012

Shoebox Stories - Santa Clarita Family and Children Photographer

Santa Clarita is known for its scorching hot summer and a bit of wind.  So when I book an outdoor family shoot, I usually suggest a later time in the day.  Given I do family portraits with young children, I have to work around the children's nap and feeding time.  For this family I shot last weekend, we had a bump on the road when we had to cancel our initial shoot 2 weeks ago when we had gusty wind up to 25-30 mph.

We rescheduled and met last weekend.  It wasn't a perfect weather but definitely something we were able to work around.  It was little windy with temperature of upper 70s.  We met at 4:30 PM and I took them to a location with plenty of shade and worked up to more open space as it was getting closer to sunset.  I knew that my client, the mom, was worried about the wind but it actually gave her more of "the fashion magazine glam fan" look to her hair.



Regardless, they were able to savor the tender sweet moments and I felt so privileged to be a part of it.  How can you not with these two beautiful girls, right?












No comments:

Post a Comment